Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Mom Is Sooo Funny!

The other day my mom and I were talking and she mentioned that she watches, "The Apprentice". I immediately said, "I can't stand Donald Trump!". In her cute southern accent she says, "He's not so bad once you get to know him." Know him? What? Well, I knew what she meant.

I told her that Donald is considering running for President. Although I would never vote for him, my mom feels that he would make a great President. She says, "Hey, he knows how to make money! I would vote for him!". That's true. Good point, Mom!

I immediately responded with, "How can the man manage a country when he can't even manage his hair?". She says, "Hey, he manages his hair pretty well because he's actually bald under there!". Hahahaha!!

Oh......how I love these debates with my mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment